Friday, October 26, 2007

Tuesday!

Where are you? Oh yeah, still 4 days away! I can't wait until then. I will be 12.1 weeks and I get to have an u/s. Can't wait! I just want to know if this baby is OK. I can hear the heart beat with the Doppler but I just am nervous and I am not sure why? I guess, I am just worried more about this one because of it being conceived naturally. I just didn't think that it was possible for me and Carl!!! Oh well 4 days. I have 199 days left till due date!

I will be posting some pictures of Ashton today. He got his first major boo boo on his face Monday. So I am going to post pictures of that and of the parade we were in last Sat. Right now it is 5:30am and well, I just can't sleep but I am tired. Go figure!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Good Luck today! I hope that it goes well and I can't wait to see the picS!