Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Out of Work!

This morning I had such a problem with my sugar that I called Carl and told him that I wasn't going to be able to work anymore. I was soooo crying. With Ashton's pregnancy I had afflac. I didn't sign up for it this year because with Schneider to be elligble for short term disability you have to have 18 months of consecutive work. This was Sept for me. We thought it would be stupid to sign up and pay for a service that could only be good for 3 months. Oh Well, God has got to have a plan for us 'cause nothing brings this kind of miracle to us and with such a surprise.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

OK Heather - I need to apologize because I have been such a bad blogger - so I know I am late but....CONGRATULATIONS!!!! WHAT A FANTASTIC WONDERFUL SURPRISE! I AM SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!