Monday, October 15, 2007

Still Can't believe

I am still having a hard time accepting that I am pregnant. It just doesn't seem right. I never in a million years would have thought that Carl and I would get the "FREEBIE" pregnancy. I used to pray to God for this baby. A baby that could come to us for free. Now that it is here well, I just still don't believe. I am picking the heart beat up with the doppler that we have and everytime I am just thinking to myself "I must be dreaming"

I used to hate it when people would say to me after Ashton was born that now you are going to get pregnant on your own. I hated it. I don't ovulate. (Well, apparently I do every now and again) Carl and I had a post coital test that showed 0 of his troopers made it to their destination. The odds of this happening to us were like 1 in a billion. Even more so that Carl and I haven't had alot of sex in the past couple of months. It just is a plain miracle that 1 on Carl's troppers found its way and that there was an egg there for them. I go through this alot in my head these days and I just can't believe.

14 days to u/s. Maybe this will help me but the first one sure didn't. I am still finding it hard to just believe in a miracle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I found out I was pregnant recently I was absoloutly amazed and found it so hard to believe especially since it had been 6 years of trying and begging, pleading and all as well as the fact that we had only made love ONCE that month! It's all to hard to understand so I have stopped trying to understand it all together.
Hope that you can believe it soon and go on and enjoy this "freebie" pregnancy.
Hugs'N'luv,
Lesley