Monday, May 23, 2005

3 Days Left Until Test Date!!!

Well, the heading almost said it all. Didn't it? I still don't have a great feeling that this time worked. I think it has a lot to do with not trying to be to disappointed if it didn't. I mean the best way to prepare yourself for bad news is to expect it. Right? I do this a lot and I really hope that I am wrong. I want this so much! I want to be able to try to get it right this time around. I know if I let myself think positively, I am just going to have a loud crash. I did this with Lorna so I am told.

I feel fine. I have absolutely no pregnancy symptoms which is getting me down. But I do have to look at that if I did get pregnant my hormone level would only be like 8-10 now so I shouldn't have any symptoms anyway. It is just that pesky little thing called Hope that gets me all stirred up. I want to have HOPE and I want to be pregnant (that is one side) The other side is saying I am not and should be prepared for the inevitable let down. I still have to wait and now that I am in the second week of waiting it is really starting to get to me. Just 3 days to go!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although you aren't sure whether or not to hope. I will hope for you. These next few days might be hard but maybe worth it.

Jenna said...

Heather,
I am hoping for you. So much sticky baby glue thoughts are coming your way.
I really hope that your don't have to prepare for a let down. I hope that you have to prepare your self for great news. I am hoping and praying for you. I can't wait to hear the news.
Jenna

Liz said...

I know it's hard to be hopeful so we are going to be hopeful for you. Hoping and praying you get your BFP!!

Jenn said...

Well, I am a little late - you aer taking your test tomorrow - I am really hoping that you get your BFP and find out that all 3 beans held on!
I go tomorrow for blood test as well but it is not looking good for me....I had a BFN yesterday....so I am transferring all of my hoping to you Heather! Please let us know how it goes!