Saturday, May 07, 2005

I've Got 11!!

Went to the DR yesterday and I have at least 11 eggs on the right side alone. They were about 10 to 11 mm in size. Not big enough yet. DR thinks that my last shot will be on Tuesday which means that Thursday will be the egg retrieval and the embyos would be put in on Saturday. However we do have to watch out for the Ovarian Hyper Stimulation. So far my estrogen is staying down. I have to go and see the Dr tomorrow. Yes on a Sunday!

My sister has her Hysteroscopy scheduled for Wed. to have the polyp removed. I hope all goes well with her. I wish I could be there for her. She only live about 1500 miles away!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Heather, that's great! I know how worried you were. It sounds as if everything is going well...how exciting. This time next week you will have the "little ones" in you. Crossing my fingers that the egg retrieval and fertilization process goes well.

I'm glad your sister's hysteroscopy is next week. I know you wish you could be with her.

Ally said...

Terrific!! I'm so glad things are starting to go your way.

I had a hysteroscopy along with my lap...the recovery isn't too bad. Firft 2 days suck, then it's all uphill from there.

Good luck. I'm crossing fingers and toes (and stitches) for you guys!!!