Friday, May 20, 2005

Down Again!!!!

OK this is getting ridiculous!! I hate it so much when that site goes down. We need to make an alternative place as well. I was on PW at about 6am (couldn't sleep) Now from what I am gathering from the other girls PW is down again!! I am getting weird emails from Jade@pregnancy weekly too. Anyone else? It looks to be like in German or Dutch. I can't figure out why I am getting it. I am even getting returned (mailerdeamon) like I sent it which since I don't speak the language why would I be sending it?

6 days to go until the blood test!! I really do hope it is positive. I know I am not going to be the only one disappointed now!! There are a lot of us that are testing this week and next. Wouldn't it be just great if we all got BFP!! That would be really nice!! Hope everyone has a great day!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Heather, I am still praying that you and all the other girls get your BFP's this month. I'm out...my temp. took a nosedive so AF will be here soon. Take care!

Heather M.

Liz said...

Heather you will get your BFP!!! Next week we all will be celebrating your little miracle.

Jenn said...

I agree - PW being down is such a hassle! 5 more days for the blood test for me - so I am right with you! I am so nervous because I don't have any symptoms either way - but I know Progesterone holds off AF too - so I guess I will just wait and see.

How are you feeling? I can't wait to hear about your BFP and to turn this page to "Heather's Fertility Journey!" Good luck - talk to you soon!