Friday, May 27, 2005

It is a BFP!!!!!!

I am so positive!! My HCG was over 150 and my progesterone was over 300!!! My RE DR said that there is a possibility this time with a multiple just looking at my numbers. I will give you a comparison to go off of. Well 11 day after the embryo transfer with Lorna. My HCG was 52 and my Progesterone was 24 so you can see where that is coming from. I start my Heprin Shots today. I took my baby aspirin yesterday. I hope, I hope, I hope. According to the charts I should be due Feb 3, 2006. Now I just need to make it there with a live baby this time!!

3 comments:

Trinity13 said...

Congrats Heather!!! How exciting!

Liz said...

Heather, I am SO happy for you!!! I can't wait to hear how many implanted...I know you must be very anxious. I wish you the very best!!

Anonymous said...

OMG that is great news!!!!!

Sending lost of baby dust your way.

(((hugs)))