Sunday, May 08, 2005

I don't remember things moving this fast last time!

Well, I went to the DR today for blood work and an ultrasound. Everything is progressing nicely and my estrogen is staying down. It was only 1880. I have to go to him tomorrow for another trip to the lab and for an ultrasound again. He is pretty sure that I will be ready for the final shot either tomorrow or Tuesday. All of this means that I will have the embryos in on Friday or Saturday.

This weekend is the first soap box derby race! We bought our goddaughter Courtney a soap box car for Christmas. She is eight years old and this is the first time she can race. I am sorry that I will miss the race but I hope that it is worth it. I hope that this cycle works. I hope that I am able to report that I am pregnant in just 3 weeks. That would be such a blessing for me. I hope that God gives me that chance again.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Heather, I'm so happy things are going well!! I'm glad your levels were down. I hope you get good news tomorrow about your ultrasound and by the end of the week you will have the embryo transfer. I wish you much luck and I'm praying that you get a BFP in three weeks.