Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I hate it when PW goes down!

Well here I am on the computer, just wanting to catch up with everyone from PW and they are down. I am gonna have withdrawals. I love that site. I love talking to the women there. I get on everyday just to see what's happening and today they are down!! What am I going to do with the rest of my time! Am I an addict or what?? Crazy? Probably!!

On the baby front, it has now been 3 days since the transfer and I don't have a good feeling that any of them took. Last time Lorna didn't attach for 4 days so I have to keep hope up but it is slowly dying. This 2 week wait is such a killer! I hate it. Why can't man invent something to sound an alarm if they are attaching. The Uterus Alarm!! Do you think I should patent it?

On the sister front. She is going to her Primary Care Giver. She has an HMO to see about getting the polyp removed by an HMO DR so it doesn't cost so much money! If that fails, we are bringing her out here to have it removed. My DR takes her insurance. I am starting to get impatient but after 11 years of TTC I have every right to be impatient. What do you think?

On the blog front. I am starting to learn just a little stuff. I figured out how to put a counter at the bottom. By the way, this is what I am doing with my time off from work. I have a physical job and don't want to disrupt the embryos from implanting. Back on subject, if anyone can tell me how to link your sites to mine I would really appreciate it. I am not familiar with the lingo!!

5 comments:

Sporty said...

Think positive Heather! This is going to work.

I come here quite frequently, just don't really post much. I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you.

Take care,
Chasity

Liz said...

Heather, I just know everything is going to work out for you. I know it's hard but don't lose hope.

I like the idea about the uterus alarm. I think you should patent it ASAP.

I'm thinking of you and praying you get your miracle baby!

Liz said...

I tried to post how to link our blogs to your site but the system won't allow HTML to be posted on a comment. I'll send you a PM at PW.

Jenn said...

Heather - I know what it is like to feel like it didn't work - I am already getting discouraged. If you could come up with the Uterus alarm, I would be the first buyer!

I take a FRED on Tuesday - and Blood test on Thursday - I know I should probably wait - but I would rather cry in the privacy of my own bathroom!

I am praying for implantation for you!!!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, I wanted to write a post yesterday and I found out it was down. :(

I'll be sending prayers