Sunday, June 19, 2005

Can You believe this???

I got a message from my RE DR on Friday afternoon after the u/s. He called my high risk OB DR and she wants to see me on Monday. Well, I am shocked at having to go to her so soon. My RE DR will see me up until there is an established heartbeat. That happened as you all know on Friday. I am just in shock that he called her right away and that she wanted to see me right away! I am glad that she is taking my Lupus Anticoagulant more serious than last time. I am glad that she is going to take me in so soon. I was just shocked that she wanted to see me so soon. Believe me I am thankful for it!

Thank you all for being so supportive of me and giving me encouragement when I needed it. I am so glad that I have my internet friends! I am so thankful for pregnancy weekly and pregnancy.org. I would have been a total basket case after my loss in Feb, if it weren't for the wonderful women giving me support there. As I moved on into the next IVF cycle I got support from all of you! You all give me strength and I am so grateful for it. Thanks again

2 comments:

Sporty said...

Hey Heather! Let us know how your appt. goes. I am assuming that you mean Monday (today - 6/20/05).

I am glad that your dr. is taking you serious. I pray that your pg works out perfectly. I am sure that everything will be fine!

take care and talk to you soon!

Jenna said...

Heather,
Sorry I have not been around much. I think it is great that your Dr is going to see you so soon. I am praying that all goes well. You are in my thoughts. I hope that I get to talk to you soon.
Hugs,
Jenna