Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Just Waiting.....

I haven't found out yet when the DR wants to see me. He normally sees his pregnant patients at 7-8 weeks for an u/s to check for a heart beat but the nurse said he would probably want to see me earlier. The receptionist did say that he was busy doing surgery and all and they would give me a call. I went in today to drop off the forms for disability. I have to take 30 days off because of the Heprin injections. It is mandatory by the DOT.(department of transportation) when on blood thinners so here I am with nothing to do but wait for the u/s.

Happy news over at Pregnancy Weekly today. Chas got her long awaited BFP!!! Congratulations!! Hope you have a healthy nine months!!

1 comment:

Sporty said...

Thanks Heather! I am so glad that you are doing good. I can't wait to hear how your u/s goes! 30 days off...that has to be so nice! I can't take another day off between now and Feb., so I can build up time and hopefully take 6 weeks off.

I am thinking about ya! Don't ya hate the waiting????

Take care and talk to you soon!
Chas