Thursday, June 09, 2005

First Ultra Sound!!!

There is only one! I am happy for just the one. The dr was not going to guarantee just 1 though cause my levels were so high. However, I felt like we just got a good hitch. That is what I have been telling everyone anyway! My Dr seemed disappointed today that all he saw was the sack. That unnerved me just a little. I am only 25 days post transfer. I was only expecting to see a sack. At 23 days after the transfer of Lorna we just saw a blob. This one looks like a circle and sack is distinct. I will go back to him next Friday so hopefully we will see a baby and a heartbeat. I should be 7 weeks by then. All we can do now is hope and pray that the baby will develop and stay with us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy, healthy pregnancy.

Liz said...

YAY!!!! Enjoy your good news. I know you must be eager to have the u/s, can't wait to hear about the results.

Jenna said...

Heather,
I am glad that you were able to see the sac, I pray that this pregnancy goes very smoothly and in 8 months you will be holding your little one(s)... I am still hoping for more then one. How is being home going for you? Have you found stuff to do? I haven't seen you online much. I hope all is well. Your in my thoughts.
Jenna

Sporty said...

Everything is going to work out great Heather! I can't wait until you get a u/s pic that you can see the little bean. I am just so excited for you!

You are in my thoughts and prayers!

Take care