Friday, June 24, 2005

Got a new lap top...

Yes I know, what a boring title. There isn't much going on around here. My DH went and got a new lap top for me -and get this- just in case I have to go on bed rest!! Do you think that is an excuse or what? Anyway, I was playing around with the new computer and I came to my web site where I saw that Lorna's photo's play all the time. This doesn't happen on my computer nor my mother's so I just wanted to know if they did this to you. I am going to have to change it so that is doesn't do that. I guess I can just link the page. I didn't want people to have to look at her, only if they wanted to. Guess I will do this latter on today. Sorry about the pictures if it does happen on your computer too.

Congratulations JENN!!!!! I am so happy for you BFP!!!!!!! Another one. Hope this is the trend for the next few weeks and there is no one left on the TTC Over a year board!!!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I haven't had a problem with the pictures playing either - must be a glitch with the computer.

Thanks for the Congrats! It means so much to me that you all give me so much support!

Have a great weekend!

Liz said...

That was so thoughtful of your DH. I didn't have any problems with the pics either.

Hope you're doing well.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say, though I am late, that I am so happy to hear about your BFP!!!

Jessigirl said...

How are you feeling? Give us an update!

Sporty said...

Hey Heather! Sounds like a great gift from DH. I just thought I would let you know that I haven't had any problems with the pics either. Hope you get it figured out.

Talk to you later and take care.