Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Yes I know I haven't updated in awhile!!!

There really isn't much to say!!! I am on the GD diet and it sucks!!! SHHHH!!! I cheated today at lunch!!! I had pizza which isn't on the diet anywhere!!! Couldn't help myself!! Hope my sugar is ok with it! My sugars in the morning are sky high like they were with Lorna. I send the levels in on Friday and I won't be surprised if I am on Glyburide by the weekend in the am!! I have been good about the diet. (except for lunch today!!) We will find out how bad that number is in like 15 more minutes! I am doing fine otherwise. The cramps have eased up and I haven't had any spotting since that one time. I am going to post some pictures too of the soap box race. Hope you all are having a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather, I'm glad things are going well so far with this pregnancy. I think of you often, and wonder how you are. I hope your bean continues to grow and soon you'll have a big ol' pregnant belly! (becnbaby4)