Friday, June 03, 2005

Finally an appointment!!

I am set for an appointment next Thursday at 840am. Hopefully we will be able to see how many sack there are. I really do hope there is only 1 and the numbers just indicated a really good attachment!

On the work front. My work says that federal department of transportation says that I have to have off a minimum of 30 days while on Cumodin. Well, I am on heprin injections and not that. My employer is thinking of having me off on disability for 26 weeks and then on to the family medical leave act. They can go above DOT regulations if they want to and since there is nothing specific about heprin they can do it if they want to. We are prepared finacially if this were to occur. Thank Goodness. I am so thankful we can afford the IVF and the special treatment I need to get a baby here.

All is well otherwise. My injections sites look terrible but if this is what I have to do to get a baby here. This is just what I will do.

3 comments:

Liz said...

I'm glad you got an appointment and can't want to hear how many lil beans you're having.

Wow...you will be able to take off your whole pregnancy...that is so good. I'm glad your job was able to work it out. Now you can relax without the stress of work and enjoy your pregnancy.

Ally said...

I predict two beans!!!!!!!!

:)

Jenn said...

I can't wait to find out how many are growing! I am with Ally and I think you have two in there cooking!!!

Good luck toyou and let us know!