Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Update on me! Since I was asked... LOL

I feel fine. I am so nervous about the u/s on Friday. I am scared to death that there will be nothing there. I am trying to stay calm about it but I must say it is starting to really bother me. The closer the day gets here the more worried I become. The receptionist was going to schedule my appointment for Thursday and I said no make it for Friday. I have put myself through 24 more hours of torture! Why did I do that??

I figured out how to post the pictures but not so they were taking up the entire screen. LOL I am going to figure it out. I will post the ultrasound photo too if I can get them to work!!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Good Luck HEather!!! I am getting so excited about it!!! Please post the picture as soon as you get home!

Jenna said...

You are also in my thoughts and prayers... I am praying so hard that you hear the heart beat on friday. I can't wait to hear from you that everything is wonderful. I am still crossing my fingers for multiples!
I am sorry that I haven't been on much, I really miss talking to you. I hope all is well.
Hugs,
Jenna

Liz said...

I'm praying that all continues to go well and that you can hear the heartbeat on Friday. I'm with Jenna, crossing my fingers that you have more than one bean.